Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I got a present


HDR Bee
Originally uploaded by Dalantech.
This image was selected as the Juza Nature Photo of the Week -thanks Juza! :)

Juza is one of the top nature photographers on the web and his work is widely respected. Bookmark his site, Juza Nature Photography -lots of valuable information there! Although our shooing styles are radically different (Juza uses a tripod and teleconverters and I shoot hand held) there's no doubt that he knows what he's doing when you see his images...

4 comments:

squinza said...

Well man, congratulations.
Actually I have a juzaforum account for the italian version. But AFAIK it doesnt't feature a "photo of the week" section/contest. I'll ask Juza about it :-)
PS great job! And BTW, you work finally pushed me to go for a MT-24EX. Hope it arrives soon...

Unknown said...

Congrats!

Dalantech said...

Thanks folks :)

Fred said...

Congratulations, John. It's a well deserved honor for you. :~)